Our way of making the world a better place!
Our teams teach through play and bring immense benefits to the children’s well being and life chances. It is through the spirit of play that we want to change the world.
What a beautiful moment
Posted by Monkey Puzzle Bexleyheath on Monday, February 24, 2020
Our hope is that people pay kindness forward every day and make each day that little bit brighter.
We believe that small acts when multiplied by millions of people can literally change the world for the better.
So what will we do to “play it forward”?
- Kindness demonstrated by our teams will be rewarded through our company bonus and wellbeing package. By being kind to our staff we hope it will ripple through.
- Children will visit a local care home regularly to share stories and experiences with residents.
- We will also invite the residence of the care home to join us for lunch.
- We pledge to continue to support Just4 Children with a donation of £25K per year for the next ten years! This charity makes an immense difference in the lives of children and their families.
- Our teams will raise money to help with the installation of a Community Defibrillator. The nursery will fully support all fundraising efforts of our staff so that together we can make a difference.
- The nursery also pledges to donate all registration fees to support this life saving initiative.
- We have started a “befriending scheme” where our children visit the homes of elderly and disabled people.
- Our staff will work to support local charities. We will pay their salaries so that they can donate their time. We will work with Greenwich and Bexley community hospice and the British Heart foundation offering our help once a week by working in the local shop or inside the hospice.
- “Free library” starting firstly within our nursery community and then expanding to a community free library.
- We will regularly donate to the local food bank in Bexley.
- Easter, we will give out Easter eggs to parents who may not be able to afford it this year.