We now encourage you to pass on this goodness
- If you know an elderly person who might be on their own and in need of love please pass their details onto us. Equally open your home to them for lunch or dinner.
- If know a local charity that may need help from our staff please tell us so that we can provide support. Alternatively please donate your time to help.
- Help us raise money for the defibrillator by doing your own fund raising activity (cake sale, run, sponsored silence organise or organise a dress down day in work).
- Donate canned goods to us so we can take them to the food bank
- Volunteer your time to the nursery so that you can read stories, do cooking activities or go on a nursery trip with the children.
- Have a conversation with someone, you never know what someone else is going through and you can make a difference!
- Smile at a stranger.
- Share our kindness.
- Help someone in need, this doesn’t mean spending money it can be a simple act of kindness.
By “playing kindness forward” we will make a difference and change this world for the better!